Peace of mind
Mulberry Tree centres are accredited through the National Quality Framework, Assessment and Rating Process. Our staff are selected for their caring and compassionate nature as much as for their qualifications and experience. We have an “open door” policy which means we will listen to you at all times, and we welcome and value your input into the running of our centres. We provide services for families of all economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds and respect the individual rights of all families.
The services include:
- Long Day care Full-time, part-time and occasional care. (Ages 0 – 5 years) → Read more
- Outside School Hours care including school pick-ups and drop-offs. (Ages 5 – 12 years) → Read more
- Vacation care (with lots of fun activities and excursions)
- One-on-one care for children with special needs (at no extra cost to you)
- Kindergarten / Pre-school program
How much will it cost?
Mulberry Tree Childcare is committed to providing affordable quality care for all families.
The amount you pay is dependent on the amount of Child Care Benefit you receive. The Commonwealth Government provides Child Care Benefit which is means tested (the amount you receive depends on how much you earn. Centrelink pays the benefit directly to the childcare centre, so you only have to pay the gap between the benefit and the full fee. Please speak to the Centre Manager of the centre who will be happy to provide you with an estimate of your Child Care Benefit and the gap payment. The Centre Manager can also help you to apply for the benefit.
We also have a kindergarten and pre-school at some centres. Qualified and experienced teachers conduct programs which are fun and comply with the curriculum requirements of the WA Education Department. These programs provide a great start for children about to enter school with the added convenience of childcare before and after the programs.
- Music & dance classes
- Introductory reading classes
- Excursions to interesting places (e.g. zoo, fun factory)
- Special Activities (e.g. Grandparent Days, Christmas parties, celebrating children’s birthdays)
- Exciting visitors (e.g. police, nurse, the fire brigade, baby animals, story-tellers).